|Name in Japanese||藤巻|
|Debut (Anime)||Episode 01|
|Voice Actor (Japanese)|| Masuda Yūki|
|Voice Actor (English)||Andrew Love|
|Affiliation/s||Afterlife War Front|
|Final Appearance||Episode 12|
Fujimaki (藤巻, Fujimaki) is one of the main members of the SSS. He is a delinquent who fights with a shirasaya.
He has black hair (often mistaken to be a shade of dark green) and black eyes. He wears the standard SSS uniform. He is mostly seen carrying a shirasaya sword.
He is a snobbish guy who picks on new people like Otonashi (reason for this is unknown), though as the series progresses he torments Otonashi less and less. He is one of the most reliable members of the group, along with Noda. Although he displays a tough bravado, he is unable to swim and he drowns very easily. It seems that he is good friends with Ōyama. Though as the series start heading towards the end, he wants to be remembered when everyone leaves instead of just being the kind of person to be forgotten.
- He uses a PPSh-41 submachine gun when prepared for heavy action such as in episodes 1 and 8. He was seen fighting Shadows using both firearms and his sword at the same time in episode 11.
- He is the only member to fight using a sword and a gun at the same time.
- He has the same voice actor as Akio Furukawa from Clannad.
- His English voice actor, Andrew Love, is married to Angel's English voice actress, Emily Neves.
- In the Drama CD 3, he has a 'buzz' device used to answer in a quiz show contest and uses it every time before he speaks.
- It appears that he can not swim.
- Not much is known about his past, but he says he was part of the yakuza, but only for one day. It was supposedly a very tragic story, as Ōyama cried and begged to be his friend, and Hinata thought he might cry too.