|Debut (Anime)||Episode 01|
|Voice Actor (Japanese)|| Michael Rivas|
|Voice Actor (English)||Adam Van Wagoner|
|Affiliation/s||Afterlife War Front|
|Final Appearance||Episode 12|
"TK" is a mysterious character who speaks in nonsensical English phrases depending on the situation of the scene, though he does not know English fluently. He saves the team many times and does know some Japanese but rarely speaks it, and it seems he understands what the other say to him. And he is talented in almost anything (mostly in dancing). He was always seen dancing even though fighting his enemies. His real identity and his name are still unknown even to the SSS, so they identify him as "TK", a nickname he gave himself.
One particular trait of his is his inability to remain still, as he is in constant movement whenever he is not doing anything at all (although at times he can be seen not in constant movement).
Also, his catchphrase appears to be 'I kiss you!'
He is a tall, blond boy. Apart from the usual SSS uniform, he wears a large dark-red bandanna which practically hides his eyes (Shown for a brief instance in Episode 10 during the 5 on 1 soccer match against Yui) Also, he has two small earrings on the sides of both his ears and a "necklace" consisting of a pair of handcuffs (reason for it unknown).
Throughout the series, TK has said these in English:
|Episode 1||C'mon, let's dance!|
|Episode 1||Okay... don't be afraid.|
|Episode 1||Feel the groove, man.|
|Episode 1||Yeah, nice and slow.|
|Episode 1||music is the test|
|Episode 1||Mmm, this is so delicious.|
|Episode 1||Yeah, step on.|
Get your little kiss
|Alright let's go|
Just wild heaven
|Episode 2||Hurry up! (after that, he said: "You can make it! Oh, run to her and hug her tight!" in Japanese)|
|Episode 2||give my love to jesus man(while he was holding the fallin roof)|
|Episode 3||Get chance and luck|
Oh Dude! (When Yui accidently strangles herself.)
Don't stop dancing
Ouch, are you serious?
|Episode 6||Just a wild heaven|
|Episode 6||I'll be back|
|Episode 7||One, two, here we go. Let's dance|
|Episode 7||Zetsubou no carnival|
|Episode 7||Crazy for you|
|Episode 7||Chop chop chop chop|
|Episode 8||Hey, yo! Check this out! It's a Moonwalk...It's a Moonwalk...Head-spin!|
|Episode 8||It's my turn. Get chance and luck|
|Episode 10||I kiss you!|
|Episode 10||Don't let me cry|
|Episode 10||In the mountain|
|Episode 10||Here we- (He would have said "go" had Otonashi not tackled him.)|
|Episode 10||Kiss you|
|Episode 10||Easy come, easy go|
|Episode 10||Scrambled it trouble down|
|Episode 11||I kiss you!|
|Episode 11||Woah! Dancing in the shadow!|
|Episode 11||like an invitation to the crazy carnival|
|Episode 12||Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on! Knockin' on heaven's door|
|Episode 12||Taaasty Candy!|
Goodbye Wild Heaven
Woo! ... Sexy.
Dive into your body!
|Extra Episode||Crazy night with Mapo Tofu|
|Extra Episode||Give me back my Mapo Tofu, woohoooo!|
|Extra Episode||Oh my God, destruction...|
Most of these catchphrases are actual lines of songs, mostly from bands TM Network and B'z, rock bands from the late '80s to the present.
- Though fully capable in unarmed combat as shown in episode 12, TK uses a mismatched pair of a L.A.R. Grizzly and a Browning Hi-Power as his dual sidearms. When heavier firepower is called for, TK calls on a PP-19 Bizon submachine gun.
- In Episode 11, if you look closely in the ending credits, he was seen dancing the moves of Michael Jackson, where in the moonlight is the spotlight.
- He has taught Matsushita some dance moves.
- He was seen dancing while fighting the shadows in episode 12.
- It seems that he doesn't tire out after moving or dancing.
- As seen in the opening theme, the word "THI-KEI" appeared behind TK's name which is likely a way of phonetically spelling "TK"
- He's really useless in English as stated by Hinata in Episode 9, despite the fact that he speaks it.
- His name backwards are Kanade's initials.